Episode description: Thomas Barnes, author and photographer of Kentucky's Last Great Places, hosts a scenic tour of Kentucky's wildflowers. Traveling to each of the state's geographic regions, he samples the amazing ecological abundance of more than 2,000 native wildflower species. Produced by Britt Davis with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- KETKY: Saturday, August 30 at 4:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, July 17 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, July 17 at 3:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, July 13 at 4:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, July 13 at 3:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, April 26, 2014 at 11:00 pm EDT
First aired: Thursday, September 18, 2008 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)