Episode description: Thomas Barnes, author and photographer of Kentucky's Last Great Places, hosts a scenic tour of Kentucky's wildflowers. Traveling to each of the state's geographic regions, he samples the amazing ecological abundance of more than 2,000 native wildflower species. Produced by Britt Davis with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- KETKY: Saturday, April 26 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, April 11 at 11:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, April 3 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, April 3 at 1:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, April 1 at 9:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, January 25, 2014 at 5:00 pm EST
First aired: Thursday, September 18, 2008 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)