Episode description: Explore Kentucky's remaining covered bridges. Dave Shuffett talks with author Robert Laughlin about the bridges and his lifelong passion for researching and documenting them. Visit the Fleming County Covered Bridge Museum, examine the truss designs of the remaining bridges, and take a photo tour of each bridge. A 2012 KET production.
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 7:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 8:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 3:00 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 11:00 am EST
- KET: Monday, March 4, 2013 at 10:00 pm EST
First aired: Sunday, November 25, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)