Web site: http://www.theleadinggen.org/
Episode description: Carolyn Campbell, age 65, confined to a wheelchair, volunteers and offers comfort and hope to families with terminally ill children. Evelyn Davis, age 55 and Rick Brengle, age 49, find that racial bias has no place in their lives or in their business. Morris Beschloss, age 81, explains the difficulties he encountered after he retired and how he began a new, exciting, fulfilling career. Evelynne Karic, age 82, shares her wisdom and views on retirement.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Leading Gen
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 10:30 am EST
- KET: Monday, September 24, 2012 at 5:30 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 10:30 am EST
- KET2: Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 10:30 am EDT
- KET: Friday, August 12, 2011 at 5:00 am EDT
First aired: Friday, August 12, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.theleadinggen.org/