Web site: http://www.theleadinggen.org/
Episode description: Shane Barrow, a 52-year-old homosexual, describes the pain of losing his life partner, Shirley Morton, age 71 a child of war-torn Europe, moves to the United States and becomes a waitress to support her son. Lois Denholm, age 62, describes the trauma of the Kent State student uprising and shootings, how it changed her life, and the security of living in small-town America.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Leading Gen
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Thursday, January 3, 2013 at 10:30 am EST
- KET: Monday, October 1, 2012 at 5:30 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 10:30 am EST
- KET2: Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 10:30 am EDT
- KET: Friday, August 19, 2011 at 5:00 am EDT
First aired: Friday, August 19, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.theleadinggen.org/