Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/market-warriors/
Episode description: The pickers head to Walnut, Iowa, to the Walnut Antique Show, where the target assignment is gold. Some key finds include a Herman Miller chair, an aluminum plane, and a piece of tramp art (a woodcutting style that involves layers of whittled pieces).
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: Market Warriors
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Monday, March 25, 2013 at 4:00 am EST
- KET: Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 9:00 pm EST
- KET2: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at midnight EST
- KET2: Monday, March 18, 2013 at 8:00 pm EST
- KET2: Monday, January 14, 2013 at 5:00 am EST
First aired: Monday, January 7, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/market-warriors/