Web site: http://rudymaxasworld.com
Episode description: The spiritual heart of Japan, Kyoto offers a glimpse of Japanese life as it used to be, primarily because it was never bombed during World War II. Tiny streets with wooden homes, impressive temples, and a dedication to ancient Japanese traditions make Kyoto one of Japan's most visited cities.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Rudy Maxa's World
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Wednesday, July 23 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 5:00 pm EST
- KET2: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 5:00 pm EST
- KET2: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 5:00 pm EST
First aired: Monday, October 6, 2008 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://rudymaxasworld.com