Episode description: Scholars, planners, and architects from both southern California and northern Mexico articulate their visions of the shared future of the U.S./Mexico border region, touching on issues ranging from architecture to urbanism to the rapid globalization of the economy.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 at 5:30 am EST
- KET2: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 at 2:30 am EST
- KET2: Monday, January 26, 2004 at 10:30 pm EST
- KET2: Friday, October 10, 2003 at 5:30 am EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 at 5:00 pm EDT
First aired: Thursday, March 27, 2003 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)