Episode description: A look at the medical, ethical, and financial challenges of containing runaway health care spending. In addition to illuminating the so-called waste and overtreatment that pervade our medical system, this documentary explores promising ways to reduce health care expenditures while improving the overall quality of medical care.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 2:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 5:00 am EDT
First aired: Sunday, September 23, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)