Episode description: The story of Mount Rushmore's creation is as bizarre and wonderful as the monument itself. It is the story of ordinary Americans who suddenly found themselves suspended high on a cliff face with drills and hammers as a sculptor they considered insane directed them in the creation of what some would call a monstrosity and others a masterpiece.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
First aired: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)