Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: When Martha the dog eats alphabet soup, the letters go to her brain and she develops the ability to talk. But when she becomes the host of a radio advice show, she soon has people doing some pretty strange things. Helen starts taking fashion advice from her older cousin Carolina.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
- KET2: Monday, April 14 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Monday, December 10, 2012 at 7:30 am EST
- KET: Sunday, August 12, 2012 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 at 3:30 pm EDT
First aired: Monday, September 1, 2008 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.