Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: Being able to translate animal speech sure comes in handy when Martha gets a job as the vet's assistant. But when Mrs. Clusky's niece brings her puppy to the vet - and he speaks nothing but incomprehensible puppy talk. Carolina is starting a newspaper, the Carolina Town Crier, and she needs some crack reporters to track down the news. TD turns investigative reporter, until he becomes the headline himself.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
- KET: Monday, June 3 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 7:30 am EST
- KET: Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET2: Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 3:30 pm EDT
- KET: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 7:30 am EDT
First aired: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.