Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: Martha wakes up singing and not just because she's happy. She can't stop! Helen and Martha visit the vet, some musicians, and an opera singer, trying to discover the source of her musical malady to no avail. Everybody's singing about Shecky the Sea Lion and it's driving TD nuts! He could write a better song than that, and that's just what he's going to do!
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
- KET: Friday, June 7 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 7:30 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Monday, April 23, 2012 at 3:30 pm EDT
- KET: Monday, April 23, 2012 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET2: Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 10:00 am EST
First aired: Thursday, January 1, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.