Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: TD thinks it would be funny to put Martha's name on the list for substitute teachers. What started out as a joke, turns into a nightmare for Helen, Alice, and TD, when Martha gets the job and takes it very seriously. TD swears he'll start working on his report just as soon as he watches the "Harry Blotter, Boy Wizard" movie marathon, all nine parts!
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
- KET: Wednesday, July 3 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 7:30 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 3:30 pm EDT
- KET: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 7:30 am EDT
First aired: Wednesday, April 8, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.