Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: Helen's mom and dad are starring in the community theater production, and Helen's the stage manager. Even Martha gets a part... as a bull. When the big night finally comes, Mom and Dad get trapped in their dressing room. When Helen leaves Martha off her family tree, Martha decides to make her own pack. However, the call of the wild becomes the call of the can opener for her pack mates, and soon Martha is left alone at Doghead Lake hunting for dinner.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
- KET: Friday, July 5 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET2: Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 10:00 am EST
- KET: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 7:30 am EST
- KET2: Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET2: Saturday, May 12, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT
First aired: Thursday, April 9, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.