Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: What's gotten into Bob? He's off his chain and he's chasing Truman all over town. Soon Truman, Helen, Alice, TD, Kazuo the dog officer, the pizza guy, and Bob's owner are all up a tree, imprisoned by a barking Bob. It's sweltering hot and everybody is miserable. To distract Jake from the heat, Martha tells him about Goldi-Martha and the Skits Hatter and Little Red Riding Helen and their adventures among giants, queens, and a very familiar fire-breathing cat.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
- KET: Monday, July 29 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Friday, March 1, 2013 at 7:30 am EST
- KET: Monday, October 8, 2012 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 9:30 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 3:30 pm EST
- KET: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 7:30 am EST
First aired: Friday, July 17, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.