Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: The zoo is in danger of closing! Helen and TD volunteer for an animal painting class to try and save it. But it turns out animal painting isn't exactly what they thought. Granny Flo is hosting a variety show. Helen and Carolina team up to perform a pantomime, Alice practices her tap routine, and Truman perfects his water glass symphony, but TD and Martha struggle to come up with an act.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KET2: Saturday, October 13, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 3:30 pm EDT
- KET: Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 7:30 am EDT
First aired: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.