Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: Martha tells the story of her puppy days in the animal shelter and her excitement of finding a family. But it turns out that Helen wasn't the first person who adopted Martha. Puppy Martha's new owner turns out to have unsavory plans for her. Can Martha turn the tables on the bumbling crooks and still find a family?
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
- KET: Friday, June 28 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET2: Saturday, February 9, 2013 at 10:00 am EST
- KET: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 7:30 am EST
- KET2: Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 9:30 am EDT
First aired: Monday, May 10, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.