Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: Everyone's too busy to play with Skits. While he's moping around the neighborhood, he meets Milo, a lonesome newcomer who just moved to Wagstaff City. The two bond, but when they tell their respective families about their new companion, no one believes they're real. Truman is afraid to try out his new sled on the town's steepest, scariest, lumpiest hill. His friends are convinced that Truman is braver than he seems. Is he?
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Friday, August 15, 2014 at 6:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KET: Friday, May 24, 2013 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:30 am EST
First aired: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.