Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: When Carolina reads about a dog inheriting millions, she's appalled. What could a dog do with all that money? Martha discovers that it isn't who spends it, but how you spend it, that matters most. Everyone is excited for Carolina's birthday, everyone, that is, except Carolina. She still hasn't used her gift certificate from last year's birthday, and it is going to expire... tonight! She and Helen rush to the store to pick out the perfect gift.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Monday, August 18 at 6:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Friday, March 7, 2014 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, November 22, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KET2: Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 7:30 am EDT
First aired: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.