Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: When Truman sends away for a science kit, he dreams about all the new inventions he will create. But can reality really live up to his big dreams? TD thinks dogs have it easy - no school, no homework, no schedule - but Martha begs to differ. When the two decide to switch roles for a day, they discover that life can be surprisingly tough in someone else's shoes (or tail).
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Monday, March 10, 2014 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Monday, March 11, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 7:30 am EST
First aired: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.