Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: An opera contest! Sounds boring! But before you know it, the kids have cooked up their own ideas of what an opera should be. Bad guys Pablum and Weaselgraft have a plan to turn a charity concert into a heist by using the power of music. Very strange music. Can Martha turn down the volume on their evil scheming before it's too late?
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
- KET: Sunday, November 2 at 5:00 am EST
- KET2: Thursday, August 21 at 6:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KET: Monday, June 10, 2013 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
First aired: Monday, February 21, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.