Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: When Martha begins to sniff out leads for Carolina's paper, the news is not fit to print. Can Martha redeem herself before she puts the paper out of business? With The Ronald Report as her new competition, Carolina needs stories, big stories, to keep her paper afloat. But then she finds a story that's stranger than she bargained for.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
- KET2: Thursday, March 13 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, December 6, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KET: Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Monday, November 26, 2012 at 7:30 am EST
- KET: Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 3:30 pm EDT
- KET: Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 7:30 am EDT
First aired: Thursday, October 14, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.