Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: Mrs. Boxwood offers Martha a part in Alice in Wonderland, and Martha is thrilled at her new chance to become a star of the stage. But when Martha finds out what she's cast as, she's horrified. When Ronald finds a book on psychology, he becomes the expert on everyone's "problems." Is his cure worse than the complaint?
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
- KET: Wednesday, June 19 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET2: Saturday, June 22 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 7:30 am EST
- KET: Sunday, June 24, 2012 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 3:30 pm EDT
- KET: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 7:30 am EDT
First aired: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.