Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: Martha wishes she could help solve crimes like Rascal the police dog, and she's in luck! Officer O'Reilly lets Martha fill in while Rascal is away. Out patrolling, Martha smells a rat. Can she convince them that there's something rotten in the rutabaga? Helen wishes she could be a kid detective just like her favorite book character, Curious Crystal. When Helen and Martha find a business card for "The Whistler" with "You've been warned" written on the back, they think their career as super sleuths has begun.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Monday, March 24 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Friday, March 22, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 7:30 am EST
First aired: Thursday, February 24, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.