Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: The gang is camping out. The tent is pitched, they've played a hundred hands of Go Fish, they've even eaten all the s'mores - but they still aren't tired. When TD suggests they tell science fiction stories, no one expects this story to end as it does. A shadow on the outside of the tent inspires still more stories. With humans shrinking to the size of ants, and ants growing to the size of humans, everyone has something to contribute.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
- KET2: Tuesday, March 25 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KET: Monday, July 8, 2013 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Monday, March 25, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 6:30 am EST
- KET: Sunday, July 1, 2012 at 9:30 am EDT
First aired: Monday, June 27, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.