Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: For TD, summer always goes by too quickly, so he decides to spend this summer in the only place where the days never end: school. But is sitting alone in an empty classroom the best place to way to spend summer? Helen shouldn't have watched that scary movie right before she went to sleep. Now she's sure there's something under her bed! Martha helps her understand that things are not always what they seem.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
- KET2: Friday, March 28 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET: Friday, August 9, 2013 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET2: Saturday, March 30, 2013 at 9:00 am EST
- KET: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KET: Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 7:30 am EST
First aired: Friday, July 1, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.