Web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
Episode description: Astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson (Truman's #1 hero), is holding a seminar at the library. Truman becomes more and more certain that his activity partner T.D. is going to embarrass him in front of his idol. Milo is super-exited to go to Camp Winnetka this summer - he's been packing since Christmas. But when Truman discovers that Camp Winnetka is closing, he takes it upon himself to cheer Milo up.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Martha Speaks
- KET: Tuesday, August 6 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET2: Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KET: Friday, January 4, 2013 at 7:30 am EST
- KET: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 7:30 am EST
First aired: Monday, January 23, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/martha/
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.