Web site: http://www.musicvoyager.com
Episode description: Jacob's Indian journey concludes in India's capital city of Delhi, where he explores the vibrant underground music scene. He connects with Rabbi Shergill, the Sikh music star who blends the revolutionary spirit of John Lennon with Indian pop. He visits the rehearsal space of Indian Ocean and ends up in one of India's hippest nightclubs where a DJ set features Midival Punditz and Karsh Kale.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: Music Voyager
- KET2: Thursday, January 16 at 3:00 pm EST
- KET2: Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Monday, June 21, 2010 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET: Monday, May 24, 2010 at 5:30 am EDT
First aired: Monday, March 22, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.musicvoyager.com
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.