Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/
Episode description: Cuba's varied landscape, its location in the heart of the Caribbean, and its longstanding place at the center of Cold War politics have all combined to preserve some of the richest and most unusual natural environments of the hemisphere. What will happen to Cuba's stunning biodiversity once the U.S. trade embargo ends?
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Nature
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, January 13, 2013 at midnight EST
- KET2: Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 6:00 pm EST
- KET2: Friday, January 11, 2013 at 3:00 am EST
- KET2: Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 1:00 am EST
- KET: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 8:00 pm EST
First aired: Sunday, September 26, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/
Price available upon request.
P.O. Box 2284
South Burlington, VT 05407
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Nature is made possible in part by:
- The Ryan Fund
- LG&E and KU