Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/
Episode description: Buffalo and wolves still engage in epic life and death dramas across Wood Buffalo National Park. By getting to know a specific pack of wolves and the individuals that make up the pack, we get a sense of how these two animal species live together in what seems like a forgotten corner of the world.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: Nature
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, February 17, 2013 at midnight EST
- KET2: Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 6:00 pm EST
- KET2: Friday, February 15, 2013 at 2:00 am EST
- KET2: Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 1:00 am EST
- KET: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 8:00 pm EST
First aired: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/
Price available upon request.
P.O. Box 2284
South Burlington, VT 05407
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Nature is made possible in part by:
- The Ryan Fund
- LG&E and KU