Web site: http://www.nationalgeographic.com
Episode description: An exploration of the human body's largest organ from both biological and social perspectives, from how skin carries out its vital protective functions to the many cultural, racial, and emotional complexities associated with it. [cc]
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: National Geographic Specials
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, May 4, 2003 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, May 1, 2003 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, February 5, 2003 at 8:00 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, November 17, 2002 at 4:00 am EST
- KET2: Thursday, November 14, 2002 at 3:00 am EST
First aired: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.nationalgeographic.com
Price available upon request.
(800) PLAY-PBS (752-9727)
1320 Braddock Place
Alexandria, VA 22314