Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Episode description: Deadly eating disorders afflict some nine million Americans. This look at the latest research in the field examines the complex physical, social, and psychological factors that lead to such conditions as anorexia and bulimia, as well as therapies that can help reverse them. [cc]
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: Nova
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, August 3, 2003 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, August 2, 2003 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, December 8, 2002 at 2:00 am EST
- KET: Saturday, December 7, 2002 at 10:00 pm EST
- KET2: Wednesday, December 4, 2002 at 3:00 am EST
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Price available upon request.
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Nova is made possible in part by: