Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Episode description: During one of the worst tornado seasons on record, a camera team chases across the Midwest, capturing hair-raising footage of highly destructive twisters in action. Meanwhile, two scientists at the University of Oklahoma pursue radically different approaches to forecasting twisters: One relies on "virtual tornadoes" created inside supercomputers, while the other involves hunting down real-life storms to collect data firsthand. [cc]
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: Nova
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 6:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, May 24, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 9:00 pm EDT
First aired: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Price available upon request.