Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Episode description: Can emerging technology defeat global warming? This program showcases the latest and greatest innovations, from artificial trees to cleaner coal, nuclear energy and wildly ambitious — and risky — schemes to re-engineer the entire climate system.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Nova
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, June 9, 2013 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, June 7, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2: Monday, April 25, 2011 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2: Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 6:00 pm EDT
First aired: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Price available upon request.
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Nova is made possible in part by:
Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc.
- Kentucky Power/American Electric Power Foundation