Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Episode description: A team of expert investigators employ state-of-the-art forensic and behavioral science techniques in an effort to determine what really happened to Lindbergh's baby and why.
Rating: [TV-14] (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
Series Information: Nova
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 6:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, August 2, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 9:00 pm EDT
First aired: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Price available upon request.
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Nova is made possible in part by:
Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc.
- Kentucky Power/American Electric Power Foundation