Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Episode description: Data is taken from earth-observing satellites and transformed into dazzling visual sequences, each one exposing the intricate web of forces that sustains life on earth.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Nova
- KET2: Thursday, June 12 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, June 13 at 3:30 am EDT
- KET2: Sunday, June 15 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2: Sunday, June 15 at 6:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, June 30, 2013 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, June 30, 2013 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, June 28, 2013 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
First aired: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Price available upon request.
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Nova is made possible in part by:
Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc.
- Kentucky Power/American Electric Power Foundation