Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Episode description: How did life storm the beaches and dominate planet Earth? Ancient Australian fossils offer clues. While the oceans were teeming, the world above the waves remained an almost lifeless wasteland - until the Silurian period, when the conquest of the land began.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: Nova
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 6:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, April 19, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 9:00 pm EDT
First aired: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Price available upon request.