Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Episode description: David Pogue wants to find out how much we can tweak physiology and engineering to move humans and machines even faster. He investigates lightning-fast electric muscle cars, ultra-sleek sailboats, ultra-fast cameras, and quantum teleportation.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: Nova
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, October 20, 2013 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, October 20, 2013 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at 9:00 pm EDT
First aired: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Price available upon request.
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Nova is made possible in part by:
Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc.
- Kentucky Power/American Electric Power Foundation