Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Episode description: David Pogue explores the frontiers of cold science, from saving the lives of severe trauma patients and cooling a warming planet to ultracold physics, where bizarre new properties of matter are the norm and the basis of new technologies.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: Nova
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 7:00 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 2:00 am EST
- KET2: Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 1:00 am EST
- KET2: Friday, November 1, 2013 at 4:00 am EST
- KET2: Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 2:00 am EST
First aired: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Price available upon request.