Web site: http://www.pbs.org/nationalparks/
Episode description: The astonishing beauty of Yosemite Valley and the geyser wonderland of Yellowstone give birth to the radical idea of creating national parks for the enjoyment of everyone; John Muir becomes their eloquent defender.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: The National Parks: America's Best Idea
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2: Monday, September 2, 2013 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, October 13, 2012 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, October 13, 2012 at 3:00 am EDT
First aired: Sunday, September 27, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/nationalparks/