Web site: http://www.pbs.org/nationalparks/
Episode description: In the midst of an economic catastrophe and then a world war, the national parks provide a source of much-needed jobs and then much-needed peace; the park idea changes to include new places and new ways of thinking; and in Wyoming, battle lines are drawn along the front of the Teton Range.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: The National Parks: America's Best Idea
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET2: Sunday, September 15, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, November 10, 2012 at 5:00 pm EST
- KET: Saturday, November 10, 2012 at 2:00 am EST
First aired: Thursday, October 1, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/nationalparks/