Web site: http://www.pbs.org/thisoldhouse/home/
Episode description: Relocating a load-bearing partition wall, taking the dip out of the floor, and selecting appropriate colors for the outside of a Victorian-era house. Plus, building a custom fireplace mantel and repairing a leaking kitchen faucet.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: The This Old House Hour
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, April 19, 2013 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET: Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 5:00 am EDT
First aired: Thursday, October 18, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/thisoldhouse/home/