Web site: http://www.pbs.org/thisoldhouse/home/
Episode description: Steps to the roof deck and the giant stump left over from the old Norway maple are removed. Plus, planting several varieties of palm trees, information on new light bulbs, and replacing an old heating system and hot water heater with a smaller and more efficient single appliance.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: The This Old House Hour
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, May 3, 2013 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET: Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 5:00 pm EST
- KET2: Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 4:00 am EDT
First aired: Thursday, November 1, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/thisoldhouse/home/