Web site: http://www.pbs.org/thisoldhouse/home/
Episode description: Repointing the old brick foundation, repairing the sagging front porch, rebuilding the rotted historic porch railing to meet conservation district standards, and spray foam insulation begins in the balloon frame house. Plus, the guys visit New York. Richard tours a scale model of the entire city in Queens and Kevin works with a local electrician to add task lighting to a dark kitchen in Brooklyn.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: The This Old House Hour
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Saturday, May 11 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, May 10 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, May 9 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET: Sunday, November 11, 2012 at 5:00 pm EST
- KET2: Saturday, November 10, 2012 at 5:00 am EST
First aired: Thursday, November 8, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/thisoldhouse/home/