Web site: http://www.pbs.org/thisoldhouse/home/
Episode description: Work begins on a 1935 English-style cottage the homeowners hope to turn into an accessible in-law residence for aging parents. Plus, hanging a flat panel television on the wall, different types of electrical outlets, and controlling yard insects without the use of pesticides are highlighted.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: The This Old House Hour
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Sunday, July 21, 2013 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, July 19, 2013 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET: Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 5:00 pm EST
First aired: Thursday, January 17, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/thisoldhouse/home/
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of The This Old House Hour is made possible in part by: