Web site: http://www.pbs.org/thisoldhouse/home/
Episode description: Geothermal bore holes are filled and grouted, weaving shingles around a corner for a cottage look, and installing custom PVC window trim. Plus, insulating ductwork and maintaining clothes washers and dryers.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: The This Old House Hour
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Sunday, August 18, 2013 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, August 16, 2013 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET: Sunday, March 31, 2013 at 4:00 pm EST
First aired: Thursday, February 14, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/thisoldhouse/home/
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of The This Old House Hour is made possible in part by: