Episode description: Take a ride on the world's first high speed rail line, home to the famous Japanese bullet trains; visit an interpretive park in eastern Michigan that holds a steamy surprise; visit a man who has collected toy trains from the Louis Marx company; and see a re-creation of the 1949 Lionel showroom layout.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Tracks Ahead
- KET2: Thursday, May 22 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 5:30 pm EST
- KET2: Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Monday, February 1, 2010 at 5:30 pm EST
- KET: Thursday, December 24, 2009 at 4:30 am EST
- KET2: Monday, October 12, 2009 at 5:30 pm EDT
First aired: Thursday, June 11, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.mptv.org/tracks_ahead/index.php
Price available upon request.