Episode description: Talk with a man whose hard work has resurrected a short line railroad in South Dakota; visit an astounding 15 inch gauge railroad on a game preserve in the Midwest; visit Kyoto, Japan, and look in on a steam museum and train ride; and head to the Smoky Mountains for a visit to a new public layout.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Tracks Ahead
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 5:30 pm EST
- KET2: Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Monday, February 8, 2010 at 5:30 pm EST
- KET: Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 4:30 am EST
- KET2: Monday, October 19, 2009 at 5:30 pm EDT
First aired: Thursday, June 18, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.mptv.org/tracks_ahead/index.php
Price available upon request.