Episode description: Visit the Panama Canal Railway that serves as a bridge between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans; meet a man who was in the middle of each major crisis of the railroad industry; visit Zanesville, Ohio, for a look at a club layout; and head to the Garden State, where a tourist and freight railroad keeps history alive.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Tracks Ahead
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Thursday, June 12, 2014 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 5:30 pm EST
- KET2: Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Monday, February 22, 2010 at 5:30 pm EST
- KET: Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 4:30 am EST
First aired: Thursday, July 2, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.mptv.org/tracks_ahead/index.php
Price available upon request.