Web site: http://www.pbs.org/pioneersoftelevision/
Episode description: Explores how Gene Roddenberry (creator of Star Trek) and Rod Sterling (of The Twilight Zone) used the future as a stage for modern morality plays, and William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Nichelle Nichols, and other science-fiction stars describe how they prepared to interact on-camera with a malevolent alien force ... or, perhaps, a giant radish.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Pioneers of Television
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 2:00 am EST
- KET2: Sunday, December 9, 2012 at 5:00 pm EST
- KET2: Monday, January 24, 2011 at 9:00 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 4:00 pm EST
- KET: Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 4:00 am EST
First aired: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/pioneersoftelevision/